Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I have so many things to say, but lately i'm having trouble putting it out there. That's usually not like me.

This "season" of my life is an awesome time. Even on the "not so good" days, it's a terrific time. I feel i've come full circle. I suppose i'm still trying to define what that means. I've been processing so many life experiences this last year or two. I've always been thoughtful about such things. Looking and learning, wanting to understand, but never from this vantage point.

The scripture comes to mind:
"All things work together for good, for those who love God and are called according to His purpose". It is meaningful to observe that He doesn't say that all GOOD things come together .... There's the good, the bad and the ugly. It's a mystery for sure. Each one of those things is part of the tapestry we call life.

Some days I really see the Beauty of it all. Our lives woven into a beautiful thing. But some days not so much. Especially when it feels like it's all hanging by a thread. Hahahahah. Get it? Thread, tapestry? hahahahahahahaha! Sorry, i digress.

But here i am. Happy, at peace with my Creator, myself, and (my fellow man, as much as is possible).

God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment