Hi friends and family,
I've been thinking about "trial by fire". Bummer. There are just times when there is no way out of a situation. Can't build a bridge, can't dig a tunnel,(just deepens the hole you're in),can't fly overhead, can't go around. We just can't bluff our way through. The only way to the other side is straight through it. Ouch!! The "how to" is the real question.
It is amazing yet typical for us to try all of the above before we come to terms with "navigating through". Often by that time, we have created more chaos and even greater obstacles. Navigation through the mess seems even more impossible.
Have you asked yourself; "Do I really want to get to the other side"? Not really, just want things to go back to the way they were. (Good luck with that)
I think that one of the most valuable life lessons has been to decide first of all to face trials head on. Secondly to look forward with anticipation (rather than dread). (that means i'm going to change too) It takes courage! Courage comes from a faith set in Example. A Perfect Example. We're given a Vision.
"It's Friday, but Sunday's coming". This expression refers to the Friday before Easter Sunday. The dark days of Christ's trial and scourging (I hate that part), followed by His Resurrection. What an Example of Love. With Love, there's always a plan.
Is it Friday? Sunday's coming !!!
God is Good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment