Today is a great day. I feel like "i'm back" !!!
I have been feeling as though i were in retreat for awhile. Sometimes, like all of us, i wrestle with self-doubt, usually after something or someone, most often unknowingly, calls my opinions or actions into question. Enough of that!!!!
It is a subtle thing. I do not assign blame to anyone but myself. It is just the way of "the world" to indulge self-doubt. We are not really doubting ourselves, we are doubting God. Is He almighty, omnipotent, loving, all-knowing, etc, or not? To enjoy life is good, God simply says do not become enslaved to it. Be grateful. He is directing your footsteps. Believe it.
An interesting analogy. When Dave and i take a trip somewhere, we sometimes create our own shortcuts. The GPS will promptly redirect with, "Recalculating" and set us back on course. Let God be your GPS. Rest in Him! We need to take the time to figure out what that means. (self-talk lol).
God is Good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment